Many recycled and sustainable materials were used in this project. The millwork in the lobby area is reclaimed old growth redwood from massive olive tanks built by George Windeler CO in the 1930’s. They were re-milled and finished to create the beautiful paneling. The cabinets in the labs are made of Kirei Board, a pressed wheat straw, and the wood used in construction of the building came from sustainable sources.
General Contractor- Flintco Inc
Architect- Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Partnership